showcase opps now open
IBMA World of Bluegrass 2020
Showcase submissions for AMERICANAFEST 2020 are now open and will be accepted until Friday, March 6, 2020
There are two (2) ways to submit:
- Submissions are open to anyone via the Americana Music Association digital platform for a fee of $25. Digitally submit here.
- Current artist members of the Americana Music Association will be emailed a link to a secure form within its membership portal to submit for free. I f you know someone that’s interested in joining as an artist member, they may join here and the free submission link will appear in their welcome letter. Please note industry members cannot submit for free.
Selected artists will showcase Tuesday, September 15 through Sunday, September 20 at many premier venues throughout Nashville, Tennessee.
You can read all about the opportunities that come with being selected for an official showcase here.
Not an artist but interested in being there? Listening Through The Lens will be going to AmericanaFest 2020 as part of a immersive music tour
IBMA World of Bluegrass
Official Showcase applications open February 3 and remain open until February 29. Selected acts will have the opportunity to perform on multiple stages during the IBMA Bluegrass Ramble and IBMA Business Conference. With countless stages and thousands of attendees, this is the premier platform to share your music with talent buyers, industry leaders and fellow world-class musicians during IBMA World of Bluegrass 2020.
Official showcase performances at the IBMA Bluegrass Ramble form the premier platform for introducing talent to the bluegrass community. The event will take place during September 29 to October 1, 2020, in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina.
The IBMA celebrates a diverse lineup of artists/bands from all over the world playing across the stylistic spectrum. Emerging acts, established acts with new music or personnel and bluegrass legends come together to create a well-rounded music experience. The bottom line is, no matter where you are from, what style of bluegrass you play, or where you are in your career, if you are ready to get your music out to bluegrass lovers.
All applications will be completed online HERE. Up to thirty artists/bands will be selected to participate in our Official Showcases. Materials you will need to provide include:
- Contact information
- At least one (1) studio recorded track (mp3 format)
- High resolution Artist/Band photo
- Stage Plot
- Payment information
- A bio including location, band personnel, and note of any recent press or music releases.
All applicants are required to submit a $25 fee to help defray selection process costs. If invited to participate as an official showcase artist/band, there is an additional fee of $500 to offset costs of services and showcase production.
THE OFFICIAL SHOWCASE PACKAGE
If selected, artists/bands will receive two showcase opportunities plus the following:
- Full conference registration package for performers (value $1000+)
- Priority access to Gig Fair appointments
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall booth space (value $700+)
- Up to three (3) Individual Memberships (value $225+)
- Featured promotion on IBMA social media channels ahead of the events
- Featured profile in conference program, schedules, and mobile app
- Featured pre-event promotion to DJs and talent buyers via our IBMA Bluegrass Ramble playlists on Noisetrade and Spotify
showcase opps now open