Total Tennessee Tour
Spots Now Open
Six Places Only – first-come basis!
In association with Trans Otway Travel, we are offering a 16-day, fully escorted tour, starting and ending in Music City Nashville Tennessee. The Tour will involve:
- Memphis – the cradle of Rock ‘n Roll
- One of America’s best music events – the Americana Music Festival and Conference
- The Americana Honors and Awards Show at the historic Ryman Auditorium, the Mother Church of Country Music
- Music City Nashville and surrounds, including the Grand Ole Opry and Music City Roots radio show
- Studios and more at Muscle Shoals Alabama
- Elvis Presley’s Birthplace
- Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- Tennessee distillery whiskey tasting
- And … time for shopping
11 to 26 September 2017 incl.
To express interest, please email the guide, Rob Dickens at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully escorted – a personal and intimate journey with a small group and an experienced guide on hand throughout
- 16 nights’ twin-share accommodation, including breakfast
- Americana Festival tickets which allows admittance to all events over six days, a few of which provide food and beverages
- Membership of the Americana Music Association for 1 year
- Tickets for the Americana Honors and Awards show
- Admission to about 13 attractions including the Country Music Hall of Fame, Music City Roots, Loretta Lynn Ranch, Gracelands, Sun Studio, Civil Rights Museum, Stax Soul Museum, Elvis Presley Birthplace Home, Tennessee Whiskey Tour, Fame Studio and Alabama Music Hall of Fame
- A spacious twelve-seater van for the days we’ll be on the road
- At least one special gig, to be arranged
- Shopping time
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell dinner
AU$5500 per person (apply for the US$ price)
Deposit and Instalments
A $500 non-refundable* deposit per person is required to hold your place (and price) after confirmation of availability.
Balance due 31 July 2017
Tour Extension Option Now Open
A five-day fully escorted tour extension to the Blue Ridge Mountains/Appalachians is open as well, subject to interest. The extension will include The Birthplace of Country Music, The Crooked Road Heritage Trail, live radio, jamming, dancing and the home of The Carter Family deep in The Appalachian Mountains
AU$1,300 per person (apply for the US$ price)
27 September to 1 October 2017 incl.
Tour is subject to having six participants. If less, the Tour may not proceed and * the initial deposit will be refunded only in that circumstance.
**This itinerary and pricing is based on information available at time of print and is subject to alteration due to MAJOR changing circumstances beyond the control of Listening Through The Lens.
Editor of the Listening Through The Lens website, writer for No Depression and Addicted To Noise. Rob has covered many festivals in the US as well as music heritage sites there. Having been to every significant stopover on the Tour, he would love to share it with you!
About Trans Otway Travel:
With over 40 years’ experience, the award-winning Trans Otway Travel will be organising behind-the-scenes and can assist you with getting to and from Nashville.