Details and Price of the
Total Tennessee Tour
and Blue Ridge Mountain/Appalachian Experience
Out 1st Week of January 2017
Expressions of Interest open then
Initial Deposit to Secure Place Due 31 January 2017
Six Places Only!
Come Join Me!
Music lovers, this could be for you! A 16-day, fully escorted tour involving:
- Memphis – the cradle of Rock ‘n Roll
- One of America’s best music festivals
- The Americana Honors and Awards Show at the historic Ryman Auditorium, the Mother Church of Country Music
- Music City Nashville and surrounds, including the Grand Ole Opry and Music City Roots radio show
- Studios and more at Muscle Shoals Alabama
- Elvis Presley’s Birthplace
- Loretta Lynn’s Ranch,
- Tennessee distillery whiskey tasting
- And … time for shopping
11 September to 26 September 2017
but wait, there’s more…
A five day add-on to the Blue Ridge Mountains/Appalachians involving:
- The Birthplace of Country Music
- The Crooked Road Heritage Trail, deep in The Appalachian Mountains
- Two Music Centres that showcase the unique character of this magic place
- Live radio, jamming and dancing.
- Home of The Carter Family
All fully escorted.
27 September to 1 October 2017
First-come basis, six places available. For pricing and to express interest, please contact me, the escort, Rob Dickens at email@example.com
I manage The Listening Through The Lens website, write for No Depression and Addicted To Noise and have covered many festivals in the US as well as music heritage sites there. Having been to every significant stopover on the Tour and Experience, I would love to share it with you!
Trans Otway Travel will be providing admin. support and can assist you with getting to and from Nashville